You further agree that you will NOT do any of the following:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of portal users from the website by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from the website or for any other
- Register for more than one portal user account, a portal user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or a portal user account on behalf of any group or entity.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on the website any third party’s private information, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, and credit card numbers.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or system without authorization from Byzloan, or create a false identity on the website.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Byzloan, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the website, or which may expose Byzloan or its affiliates, licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, or website users to any harm or liability of any type.
Byzloan reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, in whole or in part, your use of the Site, any Site Content, any Portal, and any third-party’s User Content at any time with or without notice for any or no reason.
As a user of the website, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older. Byzloan will not consider nor retain any applications, comments, or information submitted by persons under the age of 18. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, the website, including your access to any website content or user content, and hereby waive all claims or causes of action against Byzloan, its affiliates, licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives in connection therewith.
If you do not prequalify with us, Byzloan has a large network of funding partners who may be able to help you. In order to facilitate your access to the business capital you need, Byzloan may assign and deliver your prequalification request (including your authorization and consent to obtain information from credit bureaus and other sources for purposes of prequalification) to affiliated parties and/or its small business funding network to determine whether you prequalify for their funding products and services.
Byzloan may offer the opportunity to provide feedback as a part of its services. By providing feedback to Byzloan, you give a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, and sub-licensable right for us to share the information in any format and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising use. You will not be compensated for your submission, and Byzloan is under no obligation to use or post any information provided.
You warrant that you own or control all of the rights to all content, photographs, videos, or images and that such content, photographs, videos, and images do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third parties. You agree to indemnify Byzloan, our affiliates, agents, and partners for any and all claims resulting from the content you submit.
You may not post content that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, or that includes any misleading information. Byzloan may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Byzloan retains all rights, titles, and interests in this website and its content, designs and layouts, functions, graphics, photographs, music, sound, features, and services offered on this website, including any and all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Byzloan reserves all rights not expressly granted. All third-party trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, or other designations of source are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on any Site shall be construed as granting any license or right not expressly set forth herein.
Authorization to Contact You by Telephone
You authorize Byzloan , our affiliates, agents, partners, and independent contractors to contact you at any telephone number you provide to us or from which you place a call to us, or any telephone number where we believe we may reach you, using any means of communication, including but not limited to, calls or text messages to mobile, cellular, wireless or similar devices and calls or text messages using an automated telephone dialing system and/or artificial voices or prerecorded messages, even if you incur charges for receiving such communications.
By using parts of this website or sending e-mails to Byzloan, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we, our affiliates, partners or independent contractors provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing and is effective immediately.
If you are accessing our website and the disclosures via a mobile device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save any and all disclosures provided to you during the application process. If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access this website or portal through a device that provides these capabilities.
You may withdraw your consent to receive disclosures electronically by contacting us at the address below. However, once you have withdrawn your consent, you cannot post any funding requests on our website. If you have a pending request on our website, we will terminate it and remove it from our system. If you have already received funding, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send disclosures to your verified business address provided during registration.
The site, the site content, and the user content are made available “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. this includes, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy, non-infringement, or enjoyment. we make no guarantee that the site content or user content on the site is up-to-date, accurate, or complete. you should not rely on it for any decision or to take any action. we hereby disclaim any warranty that the site content or user content on the site will be free of interruption, free of errors or that any of the sites is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Byzloan or any of its affiliates be liable to you or any other person for any direct, special, exemplary, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or costs, or attorney’s fees arising out of or relating to these terms, access to, use of, or the operation of any site, any of the site content, or user content. your sole and exclusive remedy and Byzloan sole and exclusive liability to you for any reason shall be for you to discontinue your access to or use of the site. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
In the event, State law does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, Byzloan liability shall be limited, and warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law but shall in no event exceed $100.00. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to Byzloan, any website, or any website content or user content must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Byzloan Shall Not Be Liable For Any Failure Or Delay In Performance Due In Whole Or In Part To Any Cause Beyond The Reasonable Control Of The Such Party Or Its Contractors, Agents, Or Suppliers, Including But Not Limited To Utility Or Transmission Failures, Power Failure, Strikes Or Other Labor Disturbances, Acts Of God, Acts Of War Or Terror, Floods, Sabotage, Fire, Natural Or Other Disasters.